Official Darts Rules
- Team rosters shall include a minimum of 4 players, including at least 2 of each gender.
- Each game in a match shall be played by only 2 players; extra players must sit out until the game is completed, after which they may switch swap out players at the team's discretion. There is no gender requirement for playing a single game, nor are players present all required to play.
- Players may not substitute for each other during a game. Only after a game is complete may players trade out.
- All players must be registered with the team to play with that team, except in situations in which the team is short the minimum number of total players. Unregistered substitutes are not permitted. Any team found to be playing with an unregistered player will forfeit the game. See: Late Registration below.
- If the team has fewer than 2 players overall available, that team may invite a registered player from another team other than their opponent as a substitute. Gender substitute rules still apply. This is permitted only during regular season games, and only if the team is short. A substitute from another team may only be used in the event of absence, not for the purpose of allowing rests or breaks for individual players.
- Late Registration: a team may add players to the roster prior to the last regular season match provided the team captain approves with the league fee pro-rated for the remainder of the season + $10 late fee. All players must be formally registered with the league and paid in full prior to playing.
- Each match will last a minimum of 50 minutes. No new game will start after 50 minutes. Games already in progress after 50 minutes will continue until completed, regardless of time remaining.
Rules of Play
TENTATIVE: Games of "cricket" will be played until time has elapsed. Team with most cricket wins will win the match, or tie if it is a tie.
- All questions of rule play will be directed to the League official.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct, including but not limited to throwing sandbags out of play, conducting yourself in an inappropriate manor, or excessive taunting shall be grounds for ejection. The League official has ultimate say.
- All equipment, including boards and sandbags shall be provided by the League.
- Teams must be ready to play and meet game start requirements at the posted game time. Any team not ready to play at this time shall forfeit, and the opposing team shall take a default win. Final score shall be recorded 3 to 0.
- If neither team is ready to play, both teams shall forfeit.
- Any team found to be playing with a player not registered with the League or team shall forfeit the game.
- Playoff game clock may be shortened in order to to be able to complete 3 full single-elimination rounds within a reasonable period of time.
- In the event of a match tie, a tie breaker consisting of a single inning shall be played. The team with the highest point total at the end of the inning will win the tie breaker (team does not have to reach 21 in the tie breaker). If the tie-breaker is a tie, the tie breaker will be repeated.